Tuesday, June 8, 2010

monday night summary

[Lauri returns from work.]
Gail: I'm not wearing any pants!
Lauri: Where do you want to eat?
G: I'm planning my first tattoo!
L: Let's get food!
G: Oh shit, I lost my barnacle!
L: I'm so excited to get another tattoo with you! (When are we eating?)
G: I'm so nervous! What if the tattoo artist is mean to me?
L: Then I will punch him for you.
G: OMG, I love this backpack!
[They meet with Emily.]
G: Um, are you sure you can have a drink before getting a tattoo? [x7]
[One drink later:]
G: Shit, the tattoo place is closed.
L: Let's leave and get ice cream.
[Two blocks away:]
G: Oh no, where's my barnacle? I left it by the tattoo place!
L: Where's Emily's digital camera? [Gail smiles sheepishly.]
[Two scoops of salted caramel ice cream, and nine drinks later:]
Gail/Emily/Lauri: What's up with boys? They're stupid.
[Nine more drinks later, everyone heads home.]
L: I know it's already almost 3am, but we should put on Boyz II Men and sing along.
G: Great idea!
[They sing, then pass out.]

[scene]

2 comments:

Gail said...

you forgot this:
G: i'm not hungry.
L: but i am.

Anonymous said...

also forgotten:
L: aw, shit, taco place is closed! wait, when do they open, 8pm? what time is it? oh, TUESDAY through saturday. fuck that.
G: yeah, i'm not waiting THAT long.
L: haha (*snort!*)