Sunday, January 25, 2009

the tag blag



My good friend Sophia tagged me. I was supposed to:
"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."

My 6th picture folder had more folders of pics, so this is the 6th photo in the 6th folder of the 6th folder. Triple 6's, baby! This is an appropriate photo for the times, as it's taken with Michele, my current roommate/co-worker/sister/husband, and in it, we are attempting an AO gang sign (that's A for Atlas and O for Orthogonal, a kind of chiropractic we're both totally into) back when our hair was long and our town was Davenport, Iowa. We sadly didn't become friends until our very last year at Palmer, initially meeting because of a mutual interest in the AO club taking over the world. Or at least, going down in history as having the best bake sales EVER.

So it's a good choice, since that there's the girl I share an apartment, car, grocery list, paycheck, and bed with, and those letters represent what brought us together in the first place. <3

I don't know 6 people with blogs. I don't even think 6 people read this blog. But I'll go ahead and try to get Griffon (my multi-talented comic-writing friend) to do something similar.

1 comment:

MicheleChiroveau said...

Oh that is just too sweet - tu vas beaucoup me manquer Lauri Ann!!