Sunday, January 17, 2010

current obsessions

  • My Morning Jacket. I seriously want to touch them, or I might scream.
  • Kurt Vonnegut. It's been years since I read one of his novels, but this book makes me nod in agreement a lot and laugh out loud, and lately it's been making me a happier individual in general.
  • Yoga. Six years since my last Bikram yoga class and I'm remembering why I went so much as a college student. It's nice to engage in an activity that both challenges you and makes you feel successful. And makes you sweat bullets.
  • Seattle Public Library. I cannot speak highly enough of free music and movie rentals. I just added about $300 worth of freebies to my music collection. (I know, piracy is a crime and I'm going to hell. But at least my trip there will be full of ipod awesomeness.)

No comments: